Where do we ship?
We ship WORLDWIDE, including US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, and Macau; over 200 countries.
How much is shipping?
International We offer free international shipping via DHL for orders above $150.
How long does shipping take?
International We ship orders Monday through Friday (no weekends). All international orders are shipped via DHL and should arrive within 3–5 business days.
Please note: all shipping estimates are approximate due to COVID-19 delays. Shipping carriers are experiencing heavy volumes and we’re seeing more delays than usual (both domestic and international). You may also notice gaps and inconsistencies in your tracking information, so we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Shipping Notes for International Delivery:
- Packages are shipped with SF Express and DHL.
- Please provide us your full name and address in English.
- Customers from Hong Kong need to provide their ID number.
- We make every effort to ship your items together. However, When transporting goods across international borders, shipments are subject to duties and taxes as determined by customs in the destination country. Contact your local customs office for further information. Any charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- If the item failed to deliver due to incorrect or incomplete information, COCONUTSEA will cancel the order and all undeliverable packages will be returned to the sender.
Once we deliver the package, we will notify you via email. You can also check the courier website.